Friday, May 22, 2009

Curry in a Hurry!!!


....or should I say NOT so much of a hurry!!!
Chicken Tika Masala, Vindaloo Potatoes, Madras Pork and Fruit, "Really" Spicy Dahl, Mushroom Saag, Cashews 'n' Cauliflower, Red Chili Green Beans and don't forget the Saffron Rice, along with the Breads and Chutneys, were the menu items at my Birthday bash the other night, however, the items on next weeks menu, promise to have a much more Oriental flare.....Chinese anyone. 
Should anyone have any requests as to what they'd like to see or have me cook/taste, please post or comment and I shall try to oblige, but remember, I DO have my limits and a healthy gag reflex!!!
Ades.


2 comments:

  1. anything that you cook will be wonderful as you always add Love.
    Your curry was GREAT!
    Mahalo

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case anyone hasn't seen Tay in awhile, THIS IS NOT HIM. This is his friend Jeremy. He must have been busy in the kitchen helping to make the curry!

    ReplyDelete